The Practical Workplace Experience Programme provides work experience to students who study towards and who have completed the theory component in Engineering related qualifications at a University of Technology.
Table of Contents
Engineering Internship Opportunities At Glencore
Boshoek, North West, South Africa
Ref. No. HRD/07/2021
- Studying towards a Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Completed S1- S4 theory component of the qualification and only need the practical workplace experience component to complete the qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
- Enter into a tripartite agreement between the Student, Host Company and the MQA.
- Undergo practical training and exposure at the premises of the Company
The Company offers:
- Workplace exposure contract for the duration of the programme
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 July, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: