Gemalto is offering a Customer Services Learnership and is now taking applications. Gemalto is an international digital security company providing software applications, secure personal devices such as smart cards and tokens, and managed services.
Table of Contents
Gemalto Customer Services Learnership
- Relevant National Diploma / Degree in Business Management
- Empathy (good listener)
- Sensitive to customer satisfaction
- Positive and self-motivated
- Results orientated
- Good organization skills
- Stress resistant
- Team Player
- Good at interpersonal and intercultural communication
- Languages: English and other, according to the covered area
This is a secure environment and applicants must be criminal and credit clear.
- To support the customer service team
- General assistance and ad-hoc tasks in the department including, but not limited to:
- Order processing
- Order archiving
- Audit preparations
- Follow-ups with internal stakeholders i.e. logistics, sales and technical etc.
- Issue DHL despatching
- Prepare customer reports as and when required
- Prepare PFI
- Follow-up on banking customer’s stationery orders with supplier
- Projects assistant
- General Customer Services assistant as and when required
How To Apply
Please forward your CV, ID and qualification in Business Management to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference: Customer Service Learnership.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 27 August, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: