Foodbev Seta Graduate Work Experience Opportunity 2022 Is Open. The Foobev Seta researches training needs for the food and beverage industry and co-ordinates training programmes for the sector.
Graduate Work Experience: Research
To assist in gathering, capturing and cleaning of data and other administrative duties.
- NQF level 7 qualification
- Have no prior working experience.
- Must not have previously completed an internship.
Graduate Work Experience: Learning Programmes and Strategic Projects
To provide Skills Planning administrative duties.
- NQF Level 6 qualification in Administration or equivalent
- Have no prior working experience
- Not have previously completed an internship
- Driver’s License.
- Computer Literacy: Working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Internet and any other applications required to perform duties.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO: This Foodbev Seta internship programme
Please check back regularly as we will be updated our website daily with new opportunities as they become available.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 23 April, 2022 – 12:00.