This is a 12-month contract for unemployed graduates to join our FirstJob work experience programme.
Table of Contents
FirstRand Youth Development Graduate Opportunity
- A recognized Diploma
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree is advantageous
- These will be matched against the requirements of Business Units across FirstRand
- No formal (corporate) work experience Skills required include:
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellence and quality orientation
- Building relationships
- Problem solving
- Learning agility
- Resilience and Stress Management
- Drive and Results orientation
HOW TO APPLY
We recruit self-starters who have a passion for what they do.
We empower them, hold them accountable and reward them appropriately.
We value diversity in our people, particularly for the way that this contributes to innovative thinking.
If you think you will flourish in our environment, and you believe you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you!
All suitably qualified candidates will be considered.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 18 March, 2023 – 12:00