First National Bank Internships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 FNB Internship Programme.
This article covers the FNB Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: First National Bank (FNB)
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
FNB Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the First National Bank, FNB Internship 2023.
Purpose: Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to Apply for FNB Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The First National Bank (FNB) Internship Closing Date is [31 October 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.