The FPB is implementing an Information Communication Technology Internship Programme and is seeking a candidate who is interested in having an opportunity to gain practical work experience and skills development within the Media Regulatory Sector (films, games, and certain publications).
ICT Internship Opportunity At Film and Publication Board
- You have just completed a Degree in Information Technology
- You are based in the Johannesburg/Pretoria area and a South African citizen between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- You have not been in an internship program before
- You are interested in gaining experience and skills and/or building a future career in the Regulatory Sector
- You are computer literate and have the ability to use MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the internet at an intermediate to advanced level
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are prepared to enter into a 24 (twenty-four) month Fixed-Term Contract with the FPB
HOW TO APPLY
The successful candidate will be placed at the FPB Head Office in Centurion and will report to the Systems Administrator in terms of each of the above disciplines, who will monitor and evaluate work activities and programs.
The successful applicants will be remunerated in accordance with the current FPB internship rates.
Further details and requirements for these posts can be obtained from the FPB website www.fpb.org.za Persons interested in applying for the above positions are requested to download the application form from the website.
To apply submit a completed Application Form, comprehensive CV, and certified copies of qualifications and ID to Thapelo Madutung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please enter the position applied for in the email subject line.
The closing date for applications is Friday 4 February 2023.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The Film and Publication Board reserves the right not to make an appointment. Persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 4 February 2023 – 12:00