The Elangeni TVET College have opened their applications for Second Semester study. The first-semester registration is closed and the Elangeni TVET College second semester applications are on for the 2024/2025 academic year.
Elangeni TVET College Second Semester Applications
Steps to successfully submit your Elangeni TVET College second semester registration form (manual or online);
Step 1: Choose a qualification and special requirements
Step 2: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
Step 3: Get an application form
- Complete your application (manual and online)
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
Step 4: Online application portal >> http://www.efet.co.za
Step 5: Follow-up and get your admission status
I recommend you read through the official page for other vital information regarding the Elangeni TVET College second semester application.
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cell phone
See the Elangeni TVET College second semester deadline here. Always submit your applications early to avoid complications.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, our team will help you out.
I applied last year on October online but my status says pending!help
Hi i want to study at langeni tvet college how can i register?
Hy I want to study at Elangeni College but I apply online
I want to register at Elangeni bt am struggling
Is it Necessary to put Your Nsfas Reference when you apply and what will happen if you did not put it?
How to change your e-mail address?