Doctors Without Borders (MSF) Internship 2023 Is Open. We are looking for a proactive and efficient individual with outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, strong work ethic and a commitment to confidentiality and high ethical standards.
Table of Contents
Donor Care Intern
- Johannesburg , Gauteng
- Relevant tertiary qualification in marketing, business administration, public Relations, Communications etc…
Knowledge & Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and a working knowledge of search functions for donor research purposes.
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload in a timely manner to complete assignment when faced with many deadlines and competing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Willingness to learn skills in coordinating and managing personalised Donor relationships.
- Passion for humanitarian causes
- Interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Strong customer service focus and excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative thinking, with the ability to take initiative and the willingness to learn
HOW TO APPLY
Should you not received a response within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date; Friday, February 12, 2023 – 12:00