Distell Industrial Psychology/HRM/HRD Internship Programme 2021 Is Open.
The purpose is to provide practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and requires In-Service Training in order to obtain their qualification.
Table of Contents
Temp Learning and Development Intern
Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12-month contract commencing 1 May 2021 and terminating 30 April 2022.
- Currently in the process of completing studies within Industrial Psychology/ HRM/HRD undergrad degree and require in-service training in order to complete your curriculum
- Eager to learn, good work ethic and positive can-do attitude with high energy levels
- Demonstrated Advanced Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sound verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities,
- Exposure to eLearning course development will be an advantage
- Attention to detail,
HOW TO APPLY
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate,
- Covering letter / Letter of Motivation,
- A Curriculum Vitae,
- Certified academic record,
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution indicating that in-service training is required in order to complete your qualification
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 16 April, 2021 – 12:00.