Department of Water and Sanitation Vacancies 2021 Is Open. Do you have a matric qualification or equivalent? The Department of Water and Sanitation is offering various opportunities.
Table of Contents
The Department of Water Sanitation Vacancies 2021
SUPPLY CHAIN CLERK SUPERVISOR
REF NO: 190221/07
Branch: NWRI Eastern Operations
SALARY : R257 508 per annum (Level 07)
CENTRE : Midmar Dam, Howick
- A Senior / Grade 12 Certificate.
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain functions, practices and policies governing the public sector.
- The ability to collect, collate, capture and analyse data.
- Knowledge of work procedures in terms of the working and supply chain environment.
- Working knowledge and understanding of legislation governing the public service.
- Flexibility, and ability to work in a Team.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- People and Diversity Management.
- Client Orientation and Customer Focus.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minute taking skills.
- Accountability and Ethical Conduct.
- Strong supervisory skills.
- Working knowledge of SAP MM.
- Assess SCM audit and compliance readiness.
REF NO: 190221/08
Branch: Planning and Information
SALARY : R122 595 per annum, (level 03)
CENTRE : Pretoria Head Office
- An ABET certificate.
- Ability to read and write.
- One (1) to two (2) years’ experience.
- A valid driver’s license. (Attach a copy).
- Computer literacy skills will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of simple and routine tasks on fitting, plumbing, electrical, building and mechanical will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Person must be in good physical condition to perform manual labour and be willing to travel Basic disciplinary knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety and Public administration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit their applications for employment to the e-mail address specified to each post.
Applications must be submitted on a signed and dated Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a comprehensive CV as well as copies of qualifications and Identity document.
No late, applications will be accepted.
Original/certified copies must be produced by only shortlisted candidates during the interview date.
A SAQA evaluation report must accompany foreign qualifications.
Applications that do not comply with the above mentioned requirements will not be considered.
All shortlisted candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical and competency assessment.
Applications: Supply Chain Clerk Supervisor:
Eastern Operations: Please email your application quoting the relevant reference number to [email protected]
FOR ATTENTION : Ms T Sindane
APPLICATIONS : Tradesman Aid Head Office (Pretoria): Please email your application quoting the relevant reference number to [email protected].
FOR ATTENTION : Ms. L Mabole
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, February 19, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: