Department of Employment and Labour Latest Job Vacancies September 2023 Update. Department of Employment and Labour latest job vacancies.
DEADLINE: 02 September 2023
About the Department of Employment and Labour
The Department of Labour plays a significant role in reducing unemployment, poverty and inequality through a set of policies and programmes developed in consultation with social partners.
Available Vacancies (Click to apply)
- Office Aid X 2 Posts
- Administrative Clerk: MSS
- Personnel Officer: Human Resource Development
- Driver Messenger
- Trainee Accountant
- Outbound Agent X2 Posts
- Records Administrator: UI
- Inspector: Inspection And Enforcement Services X 3 Posts
- Client Service Officer: Registration Services
- Factory Instructor: Wood X 2 Posts
- Claims Assessor: COID Services
- Admin Officer: Employer Assessments X7
- State Accountant: Debt Management X2 Posts
- Senior Practitioner: Human Resource Operations
- Senior Administration Officer: Secretariat Services
- Fraud: Investigator X3 Posts
- Risk Practitioner: Enterprise Risk Management
- Supervisor: Registration Services
- Chief Personnel Officer: HRM
- Senior Administration Officer: UIF Operation X2 Posts
- Assistant Director: Business Process And Quality Improvement
- Assistant Director: Monitoring And Evaluation
- Assistant Director: Provincial Support X3 Posts
- Assistant Director: Board And Corporate Secretariat
- Assistant Director: Pension Administration & Maintenance
- Deputy Director Labour Centre Operations
How to apply?
It is very simple to apply. What you have to do is just to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions above that you may be interested in. If you CLICK on the position, you will be automatically directed to the application portal (that’s if the position is still open and not closed).