Deltamune Biotechnology Internship Programme 2021 is Open. Deltamune’s veterinary vaccine range includes registered and autogenous vaccines for poultry, ruminants and other species.
Deltamune invites all suitably qualified and experienced candidates to apply for their Biotechnology Vacancy
Table of Contents
BIOTECHNOLOGY/VETERINARY TECHNOLOGIST GRADUATE
The role of the student in the production facility is to adhere to the supervisor schedule and the production schedule so that work is completed within required turnaround times.
Support and perform wider duties of the business and as directed by the supervisor and senior employees within scope of business.
- All the department will include the completion administrative work according to the quality management system of Deltamune and by the supervisor within the specific department
- Learn the basics of how to grow cell culture flasks and perform viral inoculation and harvesting of final product
- Perform viral inoculation and harvesting of viruses from host cells
- Learn how to prepare cultivate bacterial organism in industrial fermenters, activation, upscale and growth monitoring
- Understand and learn the in-process QC requirements of Manufacturing products according to GMP standard
- Exposure to the discipline of formulation and learn how emulsions work and CIP/SIP
- How to label products according to GMP and perform quality control checks on the final product
- National Diploma in Biotechnology / Veterinary Technology
HOW TO APPLY
- Willing to work overtime and public holidays when necessary.
Classification: 12 Months
Employment Equity: Preference will be given to EE applicants
Please take note:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deltamune may expire jobs at their own discretion
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: