Table of Contents
Cupocafe Coffee Bar Competition
Organization : Cupocafe Coffee Bar
Competition Name : Cupocafe Coffee Bar Competition
Applicable For : South African Citizen
Competition Deadline : 4-November-2022
Prize/Win : R1800
Website : cupocafe.co.za
Cupocafe Coffee Bar Competition
1. Entry is free and open to all, aged 18 years or older who complete, in full, the entry form available here during the promotional period. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
Related : Solent Ceiling Fans Online Store Competition : www.sanotify.com/2511.html
2. The promotion commences 21-October-2022 at 9am (CAT Central African Time) and closes 4-November-2022 at 12:00pm (CAT Central African Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the entry form available at cupocafe.co.za/competition during the promotional period.
3. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per unique valid email) for the duration of the competition.
4. The winner will be chosen by an CUPOCAFE representative on the 4-November-2022 at CUPOCAFE. The winner will be notified by email following the judging (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on .cupocafe.co.za and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
5. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 week period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner’s name and locality will be published on .cupocafe.co.za
6. 1st Prize includes R1000 spending voucher at CUPOCAFE (to be spent within 30 days of receiving voucher), 1 Illy mug and single cup Plunger, 250g Illy coffee, Cupocafe tshirt and COCOAFAIR 100g chocolate bar & chocolate coated box.
2nd Prize includes R500 spending voucher at CUPOCAFE (to be spent within 30 days of receiving voucher), 1 kg Cupocafe coffee beans of winners choice, Cupocafe tshirt and COCOAFAIR 100g chocolate bar & chocolate coated box.
Redemption of the prize must be in person within 1 week of winner announced or hamper will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. The spending voucher must be used within 30 days after the issue date, otherwise it will be deemed to be forfeited by the winner. Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited.
8. The 1st prize is valued at R1800 and 2nd prize is valued at R950 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. In the event of 2 or more entries with the same correct answer, all parties concerned will enter into a lucky draw to conclude the competition and present the winner.
10. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
11. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
Contact Address :
Kolonnade Retail Park
721 Sefako Makgatho drive, Montana 0182