The Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme is a 11 month development programme starting 01 Feb 2023.
Table of Contents
Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme At Continental
After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
- A minimum of a Diploma/ Degree in Quality, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office ¬programs
- Team player
- High self¬ motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain first hand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 July, 2023 – 12:00