Competition Commission Various Internships Available 2021 is Open. The Competition Commission has an exciting 24-month Cadet Training Programme.
This programme offers successful candidates with an opportunity of being trained in Competition Law and Analyses.
On successful completion of the programme, cadets may apply for opportunities within the Commission.
COMPETITION COMMISSION 2021 CADETS- PROFESSIONALS
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
- CADETS- PROFESSIONALS
- CADETS-LEVEL 1
- CADETS-LEVEL 2
An annual total cost to company stipend of R204 321)
Two-year fixed term contract
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
We are looking for a dynamic, hardworking and a committed individual who meets the following requirements:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- A completed Honours Degree in International Relations, Communications or Finance , with over 70% academic average record.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- No prior working experience in the same field.
- A Good analytical , research and investigative skills as well as computer literacy.
- A competitive salary.
- A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
HOW TO APPLY
Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo proficiency assessments.
The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
If you meet all the criteria above and are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference to our economy, then look no further than the Competition Commission! We look forward to receiving your comprehensive CV.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: