Communication, Media & Branding Internships 2023 is open. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Communication, Media & Branding Internship Programme.
This article covers the Communication, Media & Branding Internships 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
- Internship Provider: Communication, Media & Branding (Communication, Media & Branding)
- Location: All South Africa
- Application Mode: Email Application Method or Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
- Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Communication, Media & Branding Internships 2023
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Communication, Media & Branding, Communication, Media & Branding Internship 2023.
The role is a developmental role, with the primary purpose being to learn through experiential learning in the Communication, Media and Branding field. The successful candidate will complete a structured development programme within 24 months to be able to fulfil a substantial position within Seriti.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Present on key learnings to the Operational Management Team after each phase is completed and identify a project at the beginning of second year of developmental programme to present on at the completion of the programme
- Attend all formal courses and seminars as prescribed in the development programme and actively participate in all opportunities for development
- Act in the capacity of other roles in the discipline as and when required and deliver on role outcomes as expected in an acting capacity as well as to suggest and advise on improvements
- Identify, propose and participate in improvement or value-add projects relevant to the discipline by conducting research and benchmarking against other divisions and industries as well as networking with key internal and external stakeholders
- Working cross-functionally to cohesively communicate the company’s vision, values and brand
- Writing press releases and how to leverage media contacts
- Create a distribution of information to ensure you target audience is reached
- Develop Public Relations campaigns through general media, branding, special events
- Content updating on internal/external website
- Communication support for internal communication campaigns
- Communicating with suppliers and service providers during event preparation
- Ensure timeous payment of service providers after service delivered
You will need:
- BA in Communication Science or Public Relations equivalent
- Proficiency in Excel Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient at multi-tasking and researching
- Organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license
- In possession of a Certificate of Fitness or be able to obtain it
- Previous marketing experience
- Basic knowledge of Seriti or mining business principles and values
- Understanding of the Seriti core value chain and Operational codes of practices, procedures, standards and guidelines
How to Apply for Communication, Media & Branding Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
The Communication, Media & Branding Internship Closing Date is [16 December 2023]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.