Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages Co. invites applicants to apply for Internal Audit Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
- Internship Application Closing Date: 18 November 2020
- Internship Location: Parow, Western Cape
Coca Cola Peninsula Beverages is an independent bottling company that manufactures and distributes products of The Coca-Cola Company within the Western and Northern Cape. We take pride in the knowledge that our company is a great place to work and that we have been recognised and certified as a Top Employer in South Africa by the Top Employers Institute.
Inspired by the motto that ‘people are valuable in direct proportion to their ability to work in harmony with other people’ and driven by a performance culture, we work hard to create a work environment in which people are number one. Fairness, Accountability, Continuous improvement and Teamwork (FACT) are the values that guide us in our efforts to achieve this.
As part of our ongoing commitment to Continues Improvement, Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages offers 1 deserving graduate the opportunity to join the company on a 12 month internship to learn about the business and gain industry exposure, as well as helping to grow their knowledge and skills.
This selected intern will form part of our Internal Auditing team and will provide service and support to the business through providing and advisory and assurance function through the promotion of good governance and effective risk and control management.
Throughout the role you will gain experience in the following areas:
– Risk management practices
– Execution of audits which include, but not limited to:
– The compiling of business processes
– Risk and control identification
– Control testing
– Reporting and Remedial Action
Skills, Experience & Education
- Minimum 3 year National Diploma. Preferably in Internal Auditing or related fields
- Valid drivers licence
- MS Office
- ERP systems experience advantageous
- Minimal working experience required
How to apply
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: