Coca Cola invites unemployed graduates to apply for a Marketing & Sales Internship Programme 2023/2024.
- Internship Application deadline is 29 November 2023
- Internship Location: South Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa has exciting opportunities for suitably qualified candidates in the Marketing and Sales Department. The successful candidates will be appointed in the position of Graduate Trainee: Coffee. The purpose of the role is to successfully launch unique Coffee brand categories into the South African Soft Drink market.
The role must deliver profitable volume and category growth by specified premium geographical areas while being 100% true to the unique brand way of working as well as complying with CCBSA governance.
- The Coffee Account Developer would be expected to scout, identify and cold call on potential strategic new key outlets based on the brands’ strategy.
- Opening of new Non-National Outlets following CCBA processes (Including correct sub-trade coding etc.)
- Ensuring orders are captured and processed on MacMobile and delivered as per SLA.
- Negotiating with dealer to execute picture of success including equipment ordering from CDE, placement and merchandising.
- Managing and dealing with internal CCBA processes to ensure governance.
- Managing and growing Coffee volume as well as excellent execution in new Outlets based on set targets and guidelines.
- Excellent customer relation fulfilment. (Full circle Customer Service)
- Relevant Bachelors Degree required
- Meet project and program deadlines
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to negotiate and influence customers
- Entrepreneurial proactive mindset
- Extrovert personality
- Energetic, positive and upbeat
- Brand ambassador (live-eat-sleep the brand and category)
- Attention to detail
- Punctual and reliable
- In depth product and competitor knowledge
- Quality output driven
How to apply