The Co-op invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme for 2022/2023
- Internship Application Closing Date: 26 October 2021
- Internship Location: Humansdorp, Eastern Cape
The Co-op, in partnership with the Wholesale and Retail Sector Educanon and Training Authority (W&R SETA) intend to launch the next funded Internship program for 10 learners. The program is scheduled to take place over a period of 18 months. Successful candidates will receive a monthly allowance. Permanent employment Is not guaranteed after the completion of the Internship period.
This program aims to expose candidates to workplace experience and to develop practical skills and competencies in support of a formal qualification.
To qualify, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- SA Citizen
- Preferably between the ages of 21-35
- Has a minimum qualification In one of the following fields of study:
- Financial Management
- General Management
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Not be registered on any other program at any SETA where a competency certificate has not been issued.
- Be prepared to commit to the full duration of the program and sign an internship agreement.
- Be available to commence with the Internship on 2 November 2020 at one of The Co-op’s workplaces.
- Must have own reliable transport
How to apply
Candidates interested in participating in the above program must send an abridged CV together with a certified copies of your ID Document and highest qualification to: The Training and Development Officer, 65 Voottrekker Street, Humansdorp or via email: email@example.com
If you are not contacted by 30 October 2020, you can accept that you application was unsuccessful,
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: