To maintain effective cleaning of offices, workshop, plant, ablution facilities, paving and around the building.
• Grade 10 or Std 8
• ABET level 3 will be advantage.
• 1year relevant cleaning experience.
• Basic computer literacy
• Basic knowledge of stock tacking
• Visit all ablution and shower room twice daily for cleaning, ensure the provision of sufficient soap, toilet papers, hand rolls, air fresheners and SHE packet.
• Report any misconduct or damages to the building or removal of furniture to supervisor.
• Sweep paved areas around and outside building room, workshops, plantrooms, generator room and ablutions.
• Clean and sweep parking area platforms and entrance to the building.
• Ensure daily cleaning of entrances and inside of conference rooms, and service of dustbins.
• Picking up papers and dirt on the ground and on garden
• Use cleaning chemicals according to specified instruction.
• Cleaning of handrails and staircase.
• Cleaning inside windows 3m height, microwaves, and fridges.
• Wrapping of walls.
• Cleaning of door handles apply with brass.
• Vacuum of offices and open plan.
• Assist with moving of furniture when requested.
• Prepare refuse bag to be collected by service provider.
• Dusting of desk, cupboard, chairs, furniture both offices and open plan.
• Cleaning of roof, solar panel, and management parking weekly
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE: x10 Cleaner Posts-Day And Night Cleaners at Rand Water
deadline 22 May 2023