City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Administrative Clerk Internship Programme for 2023/2024.
- Internship Application Closing Date: 04 November 2023
- Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS (004/2023)
Stipend: R3500 –R8 329.27pm
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOTexceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Matric(NQF 4) plus Information Technology and Engineering N6 or equivalent qualification registered at NQF level 6;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
Click here to apply online for City of Johannesburg Municipality: Administrative Clerk Internships 2023/2024 An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications.