City of Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Administrative Clerk Internship Programme for 2020 / 2021.
- Internship Application Closing Date: 04 November 2020
- Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS (004/2020)
Stipend: R3500 –R8 329.27pm
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of an academic qualification to obtain experiential training. The City is committed to provide work-based training for students.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Group Corporate & Shared Services Department has the following Internship opportunities available for a period NOTexceeding eighteen (18) months.
- Matric(NQF 4) plus Information Technology and Engineering N6 or equivalent qualification registered at NQF level 6;
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications);
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required;
- Ages between 18 –35 years; and
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
How to apply
An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications.
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: