City Of Johannesburg Internships 2021 is Open. Are you a student or graduate trying to gain job exposure , as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or to obtain experiential training.
This vacancy is open to youth in the Johannesburg Community.
City of Johannesburg Internships 2021
Department: Citizen Relationship and Urban Management
Branch: Integrated Service Delivery
Stipend: R3500 pm (cost to company, basic salary, no benefits)
- Post Matric and currently studying towards a Certificate/National Diploma or Degree Administration and/or Secretarial
- Confirmation letter from the institution
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Ages between 18 — 35 years
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
An Application letter and comprehensive CV, proof of residence, certified copy of ID and Qualifications.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, January 22, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: