Chemistry, Physics and Biology, Graduate Internship At SANSA 2021 Is Open. Join the South African Space Agency. SANSA invites prospective students to apply for their In-service Training. The South African National Space Agency (SANSA) is a public entity under the National Department of Science and Technology (DST).
SANSA has the following Internship opportunity in the Space Science Directorate situated in Hermanus, Western Cape for enthusiastic, hardworking South African citizens.
The minimum requirements for placement of a candidate are as follows:
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Hold a completed National diploma qualification as a minimum in one of the abovementioned disciplines
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
Level of Qualification
- National Diploma (in service training completed)
- Bachelors’ Degree/Advanced Diploma /BTech at;
- Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech; and
- Masters/ MTech at NQF.
HOW TO APPLY
The Intern will be paid a monthly stipend according to their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 697 for a National Diploma (in service training completed)
- R 6 404 for a Bachelors’ Degree/Advanced Diploma /BTech at;
- R 7 121 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech; and
- R 8 493 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 7 May, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: