Change Down Timeline Competition June 2022 : BP South Africa
Organization : BP South Africa
Competition Name : Change Down Timeline Competition June 2022
Applicable For : Open To All South African Citizens
Competition Deadline : 30 June 2022.
Website : https://www.bp.com/en_za/south-africa/home.html
Terms & Conditions : https://www.sanotify.com/uploads/8676-BPChangeDown.pdf
BP Change Down Timeline Competition
1. The promoter is BP (“the Promoter”)
2. This competition is open to all South African citizens and residents with a valid identity document.
Related : Nestlé Jogolino Competition : www.sanotify.com/8671.html
3. The Organisers and Sponsors, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with the Competition and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter the competition (collectively referred to as the “Competition”). No participation is valid until a validation process determined by the Organisers and Sponsors has taken place.
4. Participants must be over the age of 18
5. By participating in this competition participants agree to receive future marketing material from the brand/s on promotion. However, the participant has the right to unsubscribe to receiving marketing material or request the promoter to delete their information by contacting the Promoter at BP South Africa 10 Junction Ave, Johannesburg, 2193
Entry Requirements :
1. To Enter a. Visit the BP South Africa Facebook Page (.facebook.com/BPinSouthAfrica/) or visit BP South Africa on Twitter (twitter.com/BP_SouthAfrica), reply with the correct answer to competition posts* on our pages and you could win 1 of 8 Watches.
2. The Competition commences at 00:01 on 5 June 2022 and ends at 23:59 on 30 June 2022.
3. BP customers entering this Competition are eligible to stand a chance of winning a weekly prize of a Watch on our social platforms. (4 winners on Facebook, 4 winners on Twitter)
4. Winners will be announced no later than 1 August 2022.
Winner Selection :
1. Winners are selected based on random selection and will be notified via Facebook inbox or Twitter direct message. The Winner will be required to verify their details by email.
2. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize Winner once every day for 3 consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the Prize Winner cannot be contacted during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and a runner up Winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
3.The Winner must allow the Promoter a reasonable period to arrange for the Prize to be delivered and must provide the Promoter with all information and original documentation required for this purpose, including an Identity Document in respect of the Winner or his or her legal guardian.
4. The organisers will not be held responsible for any delays in the delivery if the incorrect details were provided.
5. The Promoter makes no representation regarding the suitability of the Prize for any purpose whatsoever
6. All risk and title will pass to the Winner upon delivery
7. The Winner is responsible for all insurance costs as well as any other costs relating to the prize
8. Customers are only eligible to win prizes once every six months.