The Capricorn TVET College have opened their applications for Second Semester study. The first-semester registration is closed and the Capricorn TVET College second semester applications are on for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Table of Contents
Capricorn TVET College Second Semester Applications
Steps to successfully submit your Capricorn TVET College second semester registration form (manual or online);
Step 1: Choose a qualification and special requirements
Step 2: Gather your documents or upload further/ outstanding documents
Step 3: Get an application form
- Complete your application (manual and online)
- Pay the application fee (If applicable)
- Send in your form and documents (manual applications only)
Step 4: Online application portal >> http://www.capricorncollege.co.za
Step 5: Follow-up and get your admission status
I recommend you read through the official page for other vital information regarding the Capricorn TVET College second semester application.
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
See the Capricorn TVET College second semester deadline here. Always submit your applications early to avoid complications.
If you still can’t find what you needed on the given page, kindly leave a comment below, our team will help you out.
I can’t see where to apply for the second semester
Please update me when the second semester is open for 2022
I can not find a form online I want to apply for second semester
Pls notify me whe application are open at Capricorn tv t college polokwane campus
Comment:2021 registration date