CapeTownMagazine.com is looking for: An organisational and marketing comms intern to help us in the (creating) organising, structuring and rolling out of our sales, marketing and comms strategy.
Marketing Comms Internship Opportunity At CapeTownMagazine
- A marketing graduate or finishing your marketing comms degree (or comparable)
- Highly organised and highly structured
- A knack for planning and project management
- Excellent use of the English language
- Very clear communicator
- You solve problems practically and efficiently
- You’re goal-driven and love details
- Full commitment to 6-month internship, with option for permanent role
- Must reside in Cape Town or surrounding areas (non-negotiable) at present
- Have own laptop.
- Position is 3-5 days in office and has a stipend
HOW TO APPLY
Send CV & motivation letter to CLICK HERE TO EMAIL by 14 April 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a personality test, as well as a Marketing Comms + Customer Success Intern Challenge. The position includes a stipend
Opportunity Closing Date: Thursday, 14 April, 2022 – 12:00