Cadet Firefighter Opportunity 2022 Is Open.
(Relevant proof / documentation must accompany application)
- Grade 12 (NQF Level 4)
- Valid Code B driver’s license
- Physically fit and able-bodied with no cardiac and respiratory anomalies
- Medical certificate as proof that applicant may do strenuous work to accompany application
- Able to lift and move heavy weights
- Required to work shifts and overtime with little or no notice
- Required to work at any Fire Station, Fire Service facility or section within the area of jurisdiction as determined by the Senior Manager: Fire, Rescue and Disaster Management Services
- Have no mental phobias related to confined spaces, heights, depths, water, blood, darkness, isolation and deceased persons
CLOSING DATE: 6 APRIL 2022 (No applications received after 13h00 will be accepted)
❖ Shortlisted candidates may be subjected and required to undergo a theoretical and/or practical test, including a driving skills test.
❖ Notwithstanding any representations to the contrary, no employment contract will come into effect until a written offer has been made by the municipality to, and accepted by, the applicant.
❖ Applications in writing on the official application form and accompanied by a comprehensive CV, which will be regarded as confidential, must be directed to: The Senior Manager Human Resources, P O Box 25, Mossel Bay, 6500. These conditions are compulsory and failing to comply will automatically lead to disqualification of the applicant.
❖ Application forms are available on the Municipal website (www.mosselbay.gov.za) or electronically available from the contact persons mentioned hereunder. Original Certified copies of proof of qualifications must accompany the CV.
❖ Electronic applications may be e-mailed to [email protected]
❖ For equity purposes please indicate your race, gender and disability status.
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 6 April, 2022 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: