C&A Friedlander Attorneys Holiday Work 2022 Is open. Are you studying towards a law degree and looking for an attorneys bursary? C&A Friedlander provides financial support in terms of bursary funding to deserving students studying towards a law degree and who meet our requirements to become successful lawyers with us in the future.
C&A Friedlander Attorneys has built a powerful talent resource covering a wide range of legal services. The focus of the firm is on the client and it is our hope that any contact with our people will reflect our dedication to service. The firm provides expertise and experience in almost the entire spectrum of social, commercial and industrial activities, by specialising in major areas of law.
- South African citizen
- Studying towards a law degree (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Studying full time at a University in South Africa
- Sound academic record
- Proven financial need
- Preference will be given to applicants from historically disadvantaged backgrounds
HOW TO APPLY
- ID document/ drivers licence (certified copy)
- Matric certificates (certified copy)
- Full University academic record/ transcript (where applicable)
- Covering letter (containing information as to why you deserve to be awarded a bursary and any other information relevant to your application)
- Curriculum Vitae
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, 1 September, 2022 – 12:00