Breede Valley Municipality hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Legal Advisor.
- The application will close on 6th November 2023 @ 13:00.
- Location: Western Cape
Salary: R482 294 – R626 000 p.a.
Breede Valley Municipality advertised post is as follows:
- LEGAL ADVISOR
- Law degree at NQF 7 level. Admitted attorney or advocate.
- 5 years’ experience in legal environment which includes litigation, contracts & contracts management, labour, administrative, delicts and environmental law.
- Valid Code B driver’s license.
- Computer literacy.
- Proficient in at least two of the official languages of the Western Cape.
- Sound knowledge of applicable Local Government legislation, policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of responsibility.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to deal with conflict situations.
- Good research ability.
- Previous experience in Local Government and court procedures.
- Proven experience in administrative law, planning law, municipal property administration, procurement law, law of delict and evictions.
How to apply
To apply in assured confidence, please send your application form, CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter (including details of at least 3 contactable referees and the relevant reference number) to The Human Resources Manager, Breede Valley Municipality, Private Bag x3046, Worcester, 6849, or email to email@example.com.
For enquiries contact the Human Resource Office, L Ngqabuko at 023 348 4955.