Boston Media House Bursary Competition 2021 Is Open. We’re challenging you to FIND POSITIVITY in a time of adversity and show us how it has inspired you to create change in your world. Film it, write it, sing it, say it, mix it, design it – AND WIN!
Boston Media House is offering students the opportunity to enter a competition to win a bursary. In order to enter the #PowerPositive Competition, applicants are encouraged to explore their creative side to create one of the following:
SHOW US YOUR INSPIRATION! CREATE A:
- Social Media campaign
- 30 sec Video/Animation
- 30 sec Radio Ad
- Graphic Poster, or
- This competition is open only to all participants over the legal age as mandated by each participant’s local country and state regulations,
- excludes employees of Boston Media House (the “Promoter”) and Boston City Campus & Business College or its subsidiaries,
- and excludes anyone who is connected with the administration of this promotion.
Conditions of Bursary:
- The bursary is not transferable to any third party
- This bursary award is only redeemable at Boston Media House – Sandton, Pretoria & Durban
- The bursary may not be redeemed for cash
- Registration fees, external fees, travel costs and stationery expenses are not covered by the bursary
- Should you select a qualification that has fees higher than the value of the bursary, the balance of fees remain for your account.
- The bursary cannot be used towards existing outstanding fees at Boston Media House
- The bursary will only be activated on producing a copy of the bursary award letter and an ID/Document/Driver’s License at time of registration
- Registration and activation of a bursary must be completed within a year
- In the event of poor academic performance, the cost of repeating a module/s will be for the
- The beneficiary of this bursary will forfeit the award if found to be in any contravention of the rules
- and regulations of the institution contained in the Registration Contract’s Terms and Conditions and the Annual Student Rulebook
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants may enter as many times as they like, but may not post entries using different accounts.
Closing date: 28 February 2021
Opportunity Closing Date: Sunday, February 28, 2021 – 12:00
Share this post with your Friends: