Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary 2021 is Open. The Bitou Municipality are awarding bursaries for ANY field of study, so long as students studying at a recognized tertiary institution within the country.
Bitou Local Municipality is situated in the Western Cape Province and is part of the Eden District Municipality.
Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary Scheme 2021
The Category B Municipality is bordered by the Eastern Cape, as well as the George Municipality, the Kou-Kamma Municipality and the Knysna Municipality.
On completion of the their studies, students are NOT obligated to work at the Municipality to pay back the bursary award.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Resident of the Bitou Municipality
- Reside within the Bitou Municipality OR parents owns rateable property within the Bitou Municipality
- Completed Matric not before 2020 (only a Gap year + one year will be allowed)
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognized tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary Application Form
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric results or certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Acceptance/ provisional acceptance letter from your tertiary institution
- Tertiary institution’s banking details on an original bank letterhead
- Parents/ guardians proof of household income (payslip if employed/ sworn affidavit if unemployed)
- Declaration by the student if in recipient of any other bursary funding
- Tertiary institutions banking details (on original bank letterhead)
Applications must be posted to:
The Manager: Office of the Executive Mayor
Bitou Local Municipality
4 Sewell Street
Shortlisted candidates may be contacted and required to attend an interview. If you do not receive any feedback, please accept that your application was not successful.
Opportunity Closing Date: Monday, February 8, 2021
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: