Biosafety SA Video Competition 2022
Organization : Biosafety South Africa
Competition Name : Biosafety SA Video Competition 2022
Applicable For : Only South African residents
Competition Deadline : 28 February 2022
Prize : R30 000
Biosafety SA Video Competition 2022 :
** So excited to announce our Biosafety SA video competition! Get creative and you can win one of our awesome prizes worth R30 000 in total.
Related : Western Cape Climbing Provincial Youth Bouldering Competition 2022 : www.southafricain.com/6377.html
** Get your friends and family involved to support your video by liking and sharing on our social media platforms and they can win
** R10 000. Worth entering right? Remember to like our Biosafety SA Facebook Page and follow us on Twitter .
** Please follow the instructions below and contact us at biosafety AT biosafety.org.za if you have any questions or need additional information.
** Good luck and hurry up, competition closes 28 February 2022.
Examples of great videos and ideas :
Some tips on making videos:
1) Only South African residents are eligible for prizes and delivery of prizes will only be within South Africa – winners must have a South African bank account.
2) Entry is open to anyone except employees (and their immediate families) of Biosafety South Africa, the Technology Innovation Agency and/or agents involved in the competition.
3) Videos can be in any of South Africa’s 11 official languages (if not in English please also submit a short text summary in English, explaining the storyline).
4) Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes.
5) Videos should have a minimum resolution aligned with YouTube’s recommendations.
6) No marketing or branding allowed in videos.
7) To enter you must send an email to biosafety AT biosafety.org.za to request access to a Dropbox folder where you can upload your video, which we will then be uploaded to the Biosafety South Africa YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
8) Multiple entries are allowed.
9) Videos will be judged based on content (creativity, quality, accuracy, etc.) and the number of social media views, likes and shares so get your friends involved!
10) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) Winners will be notified via return email and announced on Biosafety SA’s social media platforms.
12) Prizes may be reallocated if the selected winner(s) can’t be contacted. Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details.
13) Prizes not claimed within 3 months after notification will be forfeited.
14) The organisers reserve the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time.
15) Closing date Tuesday, 28 February 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
Share this post with your Friends: