BDO South Africa invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graphic Design Internship Programme 2020 / 2021.
- Internship Application closing date: 03 November 2020
- Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
The Graphic Design Intern will be working with the Marketing team to assist the Graphic Designer and Brand Manager with all aspects of design, within the parameters of the BDO Corporate Visual Identity, to ensure the BDO brand is presented professionally at all times.
- BA or BTech in Graphic Design or Multimedia (Preferably Multimedia)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro etc.)
- Proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with HTML newsletters and emailers
- Experience in videography and photography
- Proficient in Keynote
How to apply
Please submit your Portfolio of Work in addition to your CV, ID, Matric Certificate and Academic Records in order for your application to be considered.
Share this post with your Friends: