BAT Internships 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 BAT Internship Programme.
This article covers the BAT Internships 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Internship Provider: BAT
Location: South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Salary: Salary packages will be in accordance with remuneration policies.
Table of Contents
BAT Internships 2022
An internship is an opportunity offered by an employer to potential employees, called interns, to work at a firm for a fixed period of time.
To qualify for the internship, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the BAT, BAT Internship 2022.
BAT South Africa is looking for an HR intern – operations to join their team in Heideberg.
To achieve the ambition, they have set for ourselves, BAT is looking for colleagues who are ready to live their ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
- Appropriate 3-years B-degree
- 1-2 years in HR administrator or relevant experience
- Experience in working with HR systems (SuccessFactor) will be an added advantage
- Fluent English language ability
- Sound knowledge of Human Resources Practices and procedures
- Business knowledge and an understanding of the impact of HR on other business functions
- Knowledge and experience of working with typical Operations functions
- Sound knowledge of appropriate labor legislation, e.g., Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labor Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and being a ‘team player’ are essential.
- High level of attention to detail, thorough analytical skills, rational decision making, objectivity, planning and organizing.
How to Apply for BAT Internship
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
To support the HR Operations with HR Administrative services and serve to ensure an alignment between HR Strategy and the business unit and the delivery of appropriate people support functions.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- The role will act as the link between the HRBP & the allocated functions, ensuring a high level of service excellence and support.
- Engage with and advise Line Managers regarding HR related practices, policies and procedures and enhancing the established business relationship.
- Coordinate and co-facilitate career development and succession planning processes for the allocated functions by:
- Preparing for and supporting the functional Talent Sop/TRM’s.
- Taking follow up actions as a result of Talent Sop
- Compiling resourcing needs based on Talent Sop
- Providing input to the consolidated functional Talent Sop
- Tracking action plans based on outcomes of Talent Sop
- Support the HRBP in facilitating the Performance Management processes (performance planning, monitoring and review) for allocated functions to enhance the performance culture.
- Support the HRBP in communicating, assisting and consulting with Line Managers regarding IR issues to ensure fair labour practices and positive morale.
- Coordinate and co-facilitate the management of the employee life cycle ensuring compliance with BAT policies and procedures.
- In consultation with Senior HRBP’s, assists in the development and implementation of strategies to embed HR common platforms and best practices that will ensure self-sufficiency in the local context.
- Participates fully as project member on identified HR projects for the Area.
- Org chart management and HC tracking
- Support the business’ Diversity and Inclusion pillar
- Provides administrative support to the HR Business partner on Employment Equity and BBBEE
- Provides administrative support to the HR Business partner on OD renewal processes, e.g. restructuring
- Provide administrative and coordination support to HRBP as required during preparation and implementation phase of various HR projects.
The BAT (BAT) Internship Closing Date is [Not specified]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.