Barloworld CA Trainee Program 2021 is Open. The Trainee Accountant role rotates through the Training Office (Barloworld Divisions) to obtain the required knowledge and experience to complete the SAICA TOPP programme.
Barloworld CA Trainee Programme (Gauteng & Various Locations)
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) or Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) – UNISA students CTA Level 2
- English language proficiency
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Basic use of MS Office tools
HOW TO APPLY
Finance support duties (35%)
- Perform support activities as required by the departmental line manager.
- Play an active role in contributing value to the team where the rotation is taking place.
Trainee programme (65%)
- Complete the required documentation and activities to obtain the relevant competencies as required by SAICA and the Barloworld TOPP programme
- Observe and implement the duties of the trainee accountant as outlined in the SAICA Training Regulations 2018, Section 2 – Duties of the Trainee Accountant
- Participate in and complete all training programmes
- Engage with programme partners, technology and platforms as required.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY BARLOWORLD Graduate PROGRAMME
Opportunity Closing Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2021