This is to notify that the Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering 2023 Applications are ongoing. You will find all the necessary details below on how to apply, eligibility, requirements, deadline, award value, and more.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2023 Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering. Interested applicants ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Applications are open for the Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering 2023. This program is designed in collaboration between ETH Zurich in Switzerland, Ashesi University in Ghana and industry partners, all of whom are operationally present in Africa. As a graduate of this program, you will be equipped with specialist competences and wide range of skills to pursue a career in this dynamic field.
Mechatronic Engineering is a multidisciplinary field with a strong future, exciting career opportunities and a huge range of applications in robotics, manufacturing, automation, automotive engineering, aerospace, healthcare and medicine, agriculture, leisure and entertainment, and many more.
Students will build research and innovation competences through industrial internships and a Master project work where they will combine theory and practice with a focus on topics that suit their interests and career plans, guided by experts from academia and industry whose teaching and training are informed by world-class research and expertise. After graduating from this Masters degree programme, students will receive direct job offers from world-leading industry partners: ABB, Barry Callebaut, Bühler, HPW, Holcim, Nestlé, Tetra Pak.
- Tuition and other academic fee are covered.
- Laptop and equipment, Accommodation, Health insurance.
- A monthly stipend and one trip home per year.
- Students funded by industry partners will also undergo an onboarding period with their scholarship provider before starting the academic programme. The mentorship and industrial internship will also take place with the scholarship provider.
- On completion, students will receive a Master of Advanced Studies (MAS) from ETH Zurich and a Master of Science (MSc) from Ashesi University. There are no diploma substitutes.
- Open to Africans;
- Applicant should have a BSc or MSc in Electrical, Electronic, Computer, Mechanical, Process, Mechatronic and allied Engineering;
- Second Class Upper or better;
- Academic-level proficiency in English.
- Academic Qualifications
- Curriculum Vitae
- Extracurricular Achievements
- Working/Internship Experience
- Demonstration of Motivation
Application for Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering
Deadline – Last day to Apply
Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is on Deadline: July 30, 2023
Visit the Official Webpage of the Ashesi-ETH Masters in Mechatronic Engineering 2023