Was your NSFAS Application 2024 Unsuccessful? You Still have a chance to submit an appeal for an NSFAS Rejection 2024. This post will guide you through the process to successfully Appeal A NSFAS Rejection.
Students whose 2024 applications for NSFAS Funding were unsuccessful should submit their appeals directly to NSFAS through the MyNSFAS portal. If you are told that you have been rejected for NSFAS funding you are able to appeal the decision. In previous years you had to fill out a paper form but from 2024 this is no longer necessary.
If you applied before the end of November 2019 for funding to study in 2024 you can appeal the decision online via your MYNSFAS student portal account.
How To Appeal An NSFAS Rejection
Follow these steps to appeal your NSFAS rejection:
- Log into your MyNSFAS account by https://my.nsfas.org.za/Application/selfservice.jsp
- Click the Track Funding Progress option.
- Check the application progress tabs.
- If your application status reflects that it is unsuccessful, then you may submit an appeal by clicking on the Submit Appeal tab.
- Once you are on the Application Appeal page, you’ll be able to see the reason for your unsuccessful application status.
- Write a motivational letter stating the reasons why you are appealing your application status.
- Your motivational letter must not exceed 1000 characters (words including spaces).
- Upload certified supporting documents to support your motivation. A maximum of 5 documents.
- Click Submit Appeal.
- You will be able to track the progress of your appeal via your MyNSFAS account.
We wish you luck on your appeal. Kindly share your experience below to help others.