Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa's unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities. People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Learnership and Internship Opportunities At Altron
A Learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen,(All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18 to 35
- Candidate must have a valid Grade 12 certificate
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with a diploma or degree in their field are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Valid doctors note confirming Disability
Learnership and Internship Programmes for persons living with disabilities: CLICK HERE
Learnership and Internship Programmes: CLICK HERE
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 18 March, 2023 – 12:00