AECOM Internship 2023 is now open for application. AECOM is looking for applicants to join their internship program for civil engineering.
Graduate Civil Engineer – Bridges Bellville, South Africa
Requisition/Vacancy No. 242426BR
Graduate Civil Engineer – Bridges Gauteng, South Africa
Requisition/Vacancy No. 242430BR
- Proficiency in Midas, AutoCad, Revit and CADS RC will be a benefit.
- Work related experience required
- None to five years’ experience in the design of bridges, culverts and other road related structures;
- Ability to plan and execute work;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Dedicated to deliver correct and accurate work;
- Good communication skills.
- Own reliable transport.
- Bachelors of Degree in Engineering filed
- Post graduate studies in structural and/or bridge engineering will be a benefit;
Graduate Quantity Surveyor Bellville, South Africa
Requisition/Vacancy No. 241927BR
- Minimum 0 – 2 years’ experience.
- BSC Property Development / Honors (QS) Or
- Registered as Candidate QS with SACQSP
Graduate Project Surveyor Gauteng, South Africa
Requisition/Vacancy No. 241926BR
- Minimum 1 – 3 year experience.
- BSc Property Development / BSc Quantity Surveyor or Honours
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE GRADUATE CIVIL ENGINEER INTERNSHIP IN GAUTENG
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE CIVIL ENGINEER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM IN BELLVILLE
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE GRADUATE PROJECT SURVEYOR IN BELLVILLE
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THE GRADUATE PROJECT SURVEYOR IN GAUTENG
The AECOM Internship Opportunity will Close on Thursday, December 31, 2020