Do you have Matric with Mathematics and Science? AECI Is seeking suitable candidates to participate in their Learnership Programme.
Table of Contents
Chemical Operations Learnership Opportunity At AECI
Locations: Sasolburg and Umbogintwini
NQF2 Chemical Operations Learnership
- NQF 2 unit standards Plant operation training.
- Filling and emptying of bags.
- Loading and offloading of bags/raw materials.
- General housekeeping on plant.
- Operate plant with Plant Operator’s assistance.
- Complete production process documentation as per process requirements.
- Process monitoring and operation after competency declaration.
- Working at heights.
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment (working at heights and in confined spaces).
- Ability to be trained to drive forklift.
- Able to work shifts and overtime duties as and when required.
- Matric with Maths and Science.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25.
HOW TO APPLY
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 29 July, 2023 – 12:00