Unisa has encouraged students to download their study material while they wait for their printed study material to be delivered. Even if your registration has not been finalised, you can still get your study material.
You can download your study material online while wait for your study material to be delivered.
If your registration for 2020 has already been finalised, you can access your study material via myUnisa
Downloading study material from myUnisa is easy to do. Just follow these steps:
- Go to https://my.unisa.ac.za and login with your student number and password. If you haven’t yet activated your myUnisa account and claimed your myLife e-mail account, click on “Claim Unisa login” on the homepage of myUnisa and follow the instructions.
- Click on the myModules tab / link at the top of the screen.
- Then click on “Sites” (next to where your name is displayed on the top right of the screen).
- Now click on the star next to the module’s name. The star will turn orange. Close the sites screen.
- You will see a message that states “Reload to see your updated favourite sites”. Click on “Reload”.
- Your selected modules will now appear in the top navigation.
- Now click on one of your module codes (eg ICT3621) and then on “Official study material” in the left-hand navigation panel. The PDF versions of the available study material for that module will display.
Unisa suggests that you download your study material to a PC / laptop / tablet and not to a phone.
If your registration has not yet been finalised, you can still access your official study material.
Click here to access your official Unisa study material.
Please note: Study material for modules that are only offered online will not be accessible to students who have not completed their registration
By accessing your study material, you will be able to start studying immediately, which will ensure that you have sufficient time to complete and submit your assignments.