Telecom Engineering Project Management Intern is focused on recruiting ONLY Coloured or Indian candidates.
This is 12 internship requires individuals between the ages of 18 – 29 years old.
Telecom Engineering Project Manager Traineeship Opportunity
Thales people architect identity management and data protection solutions at the heart of digital security.
Business and governments rely on us to bring trust to the billons of digital interactions they have with people.
Our technologies and services help banks exchange funds, people cross borders, energy become smarter and much more.
More than 30,000 organizations already rely on us to verify the identities of people and things, grant access to digital services, analyze vast quantities of information and encrypt data to make the connected world more secure.
- B Degree in Engineering (Telecom/Computer Science/ Electronics)
- Telecom standards relevant to SIM, USIM and Networks
HOW TO APPLY
- Implementation of customer requirements of telecom smart cards products and services
- Project management
- Understand and efficiently implement Gemalto internal processes for delivery.
- Understand and apply Telecom & Smart Card Industry Standards.
- Ensure quality and timeliness of delivery by managing priorities and internal projects with relevant teams
- Organized, rigorous, committed and autonomous
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Business/result oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Assertiveness and leadership
Opportunity Closing Date: Tuesday, 30 August, 2022 – 12:00