If you wish to study at Summit University Offa, it’s time to apply as the SUNO Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Summit University Offa which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the SUNO Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is SUNO Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
- 2 When is SUNO Post UTME Form Released Date?
- 3 Does SUNO Write Post UTME?
- 4 SUNO Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
- 5 What is the SUNO Cut-Off Mark?
- 6 Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
- 7 Can I register if I didn’t choose SUNO as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
- 8 Can I apply for Direct Entry at SUNO?
- 9 SUNO Admission Requirements
- 10 How to Apply for SUNO Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- 11 When is the Registration Closing Date?
Is SUNO Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The SUNO Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is SUNO Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the SUNO Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does SUNO Write Post UTME?
NO! Summit University Offa will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
SUNO Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is SUNO Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the SUNO Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on SUNO cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose SUNO as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Summit University Offa must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Summit University Offa on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at SUNO?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
SUNO Admission Requirements
- Prospective candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chose Summit University as her/his first choice
- Prospective candidates are required to have a minimum of Five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the National Examinations Council (NECO) in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in English.
How to Apply for SUNO Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Summit University Offa Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.