If you want to apply for admission at Southwestern University, you need to know the Southwestern University Admission Portal 2023/2024. Online registration for Post UTME, screening, postgraduate and other admission forms is done on the Southwestern University admission portal.
The portal is used for various purposes like admission form application, registration, admission list, admission status, admission letter, uploading of admission results and other admission-related operations.
The direct link to the southwesternuniversity.edu.ng admission portal is given below.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is the Southwestern University Admission Portal 2023 for New Applications?
- 2 Southwestern University Post UTME Admission Portal
- 3 What is Southwestern University Admission Requirement
- 4 Southwestern University Admission Status Portal
- 5 What is Southwestern University Website?
What is the Southwestern University Admission Portal 2023 for New Applications?
If you want to study at Southwestern University, you can start your online admission application on the Southwestern University admission registration portal – http://www.southwesternuniversity.edu.ng/
The above portal can be used to register for undergraduate, postgraduate and other programmes admission forms.
Southwestern University Post UTME Admission Portal
While the above portal is for all programme registrations, it’s essential we indicate the Southwestern University post-UTME portal 2023 as we have lots of search queries about the undergraduate form.
We recommend you go to Southwestern University Post UTME / DE Admission Portal for information on how to apply for admission on the school’s online portal southwesternuniversity.edu.ng.
What is Southwestern University Admission Requirement
Before your begin registration for your preferred programme on the Southwestern University admission portal, make sure you fulfil the requirements.
- You must meet the minimum JAMB cut-off mark for your desired course.
- Have your JAMB registration number.
- Have your O’Level result (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) ready.
- Have a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Have the registration fee for your programme of choice.
For full requirements, consult the dedicated application for your programme of choice for a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Southwestern University admission form online.
Southwestern University Admission Status Portal
The Southwestern University admission status portal is where you check if you have been offered provisional admission into Southwestern University. Click here for Southwestern University admission status portal 2023/2024.