Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary 2022 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified applicants for the 2022 Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary Programme.
This article covers the Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursaries 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, requirements, closing date, and more.
Bursary Provider: Sibona Ilanga Trust
Location: All South Africa
Application Mode: Online Application Form or Application is done Offline
Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary Programme 2022
A bursary or grant is a means of non-repayable monetary support designed to assist students who meet specific financial eligibility criteria. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into study.
To qualify for the Bursary, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Sibona Ilanga Trust, Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary 2022.
You may also consider student loan here
Bursaries will be awarded to students residing within 50km radius of De Aar Solar Power plant, for ANY field of study.
Bursaries will be awarded to deserving students, based on these 2 main criteria: academic merit and financial need.
The bursary may provide cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, examination fees, learning materials (including textbooks, stationary, etc.), accommodation in a tertiary residence or equivalent and meals. The total value of the bursary will be determined on an individual basis.
All applicants will receive an email to confirm their application was received. Applicants may receive an email informing them of their provisional outcome, by no later than 21 December 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit their final Matric/ NSC results.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must reside in a surrounding community within 50km radius of De Aar Solar Power plant
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised and accredited public or private tertiary institution in South Africa (TVET College, University or University of Technology)
- You must fall into either of the following categories:
- completed your NSC or NTC and not currently studying
- studying towards an NQF level 4 in technical and vocational education and training programme
- studying towards a National Diploma or Degree programme
- You must have proven financial need
How to Apply for Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary
Click the link below to apply and submit an online application form for this opportunity:
Download and complete the English or Afrikaans application form:
Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary Application Form 2022/2023 (English) (.pdf)
Sibona Ilanga Trust Bursary Application Form 2022/2023 (Afrikaans) (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- June 2022 and prelim results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/ NSC, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Provisional admission letter to a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians proof of total monthly household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed, proof of pension or grant if applicable) (certified copy)
- Proof of residential address
- Essay about your life (10 questions can be found on the application form)
Applications must be submitted in either of the following ways:
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethembeni Community Centre
3 Friedlander Street
Then follow the instructions on the page to apply for an available position.
The Sibona Ilanga Trust (Sibona Ilanga Trust) Bursary Closing Date is [30 September 2022]
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.