PostDoctoral Research Fellowship Positions At SMU 2021 Is Open. The incumbents will be responsible to conduct research on an approved research niche under the supervision of an Established Researcher.
SMU is inviting postdoctoral fellowship positions in the following schools
- School of Health Care Sciences – HIV/AIDS and older persons, decolonization and Mental Health
- School of Pharmacy – Public health aspects of vaccinology, including antimicrobial stewardship
- School of Science and Technology – Biochemistry (Medicinal Plants / phytochemistry) and Physics (Condensed Matter Physics: Nanomaterials synthesis and characterization).
- School of Medicine – Microbiology (immunology)
- South African citizen/ permanent South African residency, strong publication track record and experienced in postgraduates supervision
- Duration of the postdoctoral award is 2 years
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send an application letter, full curriculum vitae with a list of publications, certified copy of ID/ passport and a two-page summary of research interest.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 27 April, 2021 – 12:00.
Share this post with your Friends: