If you wish to study at Port Harcourt Polytechnic, it’s time to apply as the Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Port Harcourt Polytechnic which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Port Harcourt Polytechnic Write Post UTME?
NO! Port Harcourt Polytechnic will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Port Harcourt Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Port Harcourt Polytechnic cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Port Harcourt Polytechnic as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Port Harcourt Polytechnic must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Port Harcourt Polytechnic on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Port Harcourt Polytechnic?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic Admission Requirements
- Admission into the National Diploma Programmes is open to candidates who sat and passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination for 2023/2024 scored 120 points and above and satisfies the minimum UTME cut off point for specific programmes.
- Applicants may be required to undertake a screening exercise. Applicants will be notified of the date and venue of the screening exercise where applicable.
- Candidates who did not choose, Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Rumuola, Port Harcourt may also apply as there are very limited opportunities for admissions into ND Programmes for 202122023 Academic year. (Such candidates are required to do change of choice to JAMB and make the Institution the first choice.).
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
- Applications for all programmes should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Application Form costs Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceed to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than 31st August 2022.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more enquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Port Harcourt Polytechnic Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.