If you wish to study at Peacock College Of Education Jalingo , it’s time to apply as the Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Peacock College Of Education Jalingo which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Write Post UTME?
NO! Peacock College Of Education Jalingo will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on Peacock College Of Education Jalingo cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose Peacock College Of Education Jalingo as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Peacock College Of Education Jalingo must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Peacock College Of Education Jalingo on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at Peacock College Of Education Jalingo ?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Admission Requirements
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected PEACOCK COE as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for PEACOCK COE.
Meeting the above requirements automatically makes you eligible for applying for PEACOCK COE post UTME form. Feel free to ask questions via the comment section below just in case you are not clear about the above.
PEACOCK COE post UTME application form requirements are what I have just listed in the above paragraph, now I will guide you through the application steps.
How to Apply for Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
To successfully apply for the form via PEACOCK COE undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
Step 1:Go to https://peacockcoejalingo.edu.ng/online_application.php
Step 2:Click Fresh Applications
Step 3:Fill form
Step 4:Generate RRR Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
Step 5:Make payment at Bank or online
Step 6:Complete your application
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- PEACOCK COE accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR APPLICATION
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for PEACOCK COE post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
The Institution will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and non-functional phone numbers.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Peacock College Of Education Jalingo Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.