If you wish to study at Pan-Atlantic University, it’s time to apply as the PAU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Pan-Atlantic University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the PAU Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Table of Contents
Is PAU Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The PAU Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is PAU Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the PAU Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does PAU Write Post UTME?
NO! Pan-Atlantic University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
PAU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is PAU Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the PAU Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on PAU cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose PAU as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Pan-Atlantic University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Pan-Atlantic University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at PAU?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
PAU Admission Requirements
- Those who made Pan-Atlantic University their first choice in the 2023/2024 UTME Application form.
- All other Candidates interested in studying at Pan-Atlantic University who did not select Pan-Atlantic University as their first choice.
- Candidates must have obtained a JAMB score of 220 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME Examination.
How to Apply for PAU Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
Application fees: ₦2,000.00 to be paid after filling the online application form
- Apply through sims.pau.edu.ng
- Candidates will be invited for a screening exercise (schedule below).
- On completion of our evaluation, an admission decision will be made and, if positive, an offer letter will be sent within two weeks.
- An indication of the acceptance of the offer should be made by paying a deposit within two weeks. A pre-arrival guide will be sent to successful candidates.
- For hostel details, please visit www.pau.edu.ng/life/accommodation/
- Accepted candidates are expected to arrive on campus at least a day before registration begins.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Pan-Atlantic University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.