If you wish to study at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, it’s time to apply as the ATBU Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 is now on sale.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University which is a Private University founded in 2015, located in Lagos, Nigeria invites applications from suitably qualified applicants for admission into the full-time Undergraduate Programme in the 2023/2024 academic session.
In this post, we break down the process to successfully register or apply for the ATBU Post UTME screening admission form. This includes, how to apply for Augustine university post utme, admission portal, registration fees, cut off mark, requirements, deadline, and more.
Is ATBU Post UTME Form Out For 2023?
NO! not yet.
The ATBU Post UTME screening admission form has not been released yet. Check this page frequently for updates about the admission form.
When is ATBU Post UTME Form Released Date?
This is currently unknown as the management is yet to release the ATBU Post UTME Form release date to the public. All you have to do now is wait it out. We will update this page once we confirm the screening form release date.
Does ATBU Write Post UTME?
NO! Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University will not conduct Post UTME/aptitude test exams for candidates seeking admission into the school. However, the screening exercise may involve the validation of credentials and medical exams.
ATBU Post UTME Screening Form Price 2023
How Much Is ATBU Post UTME / DE Form For 2023? The Post Utme Form is slated for 5,500 Naira Only. Eligible Candidates who wish to partake in the screening exercise should pay a non-refundable fee of N5,500 into the University Portal.
What is the ATBU Cut-Off Mark?
140 and above. If you scored exactly 140 or above in the recent JAMB UTME exams, you can register for this Post UTME. More on ATBU cut-off mark here – You can check your UTME score here.
Can I still apply if I Scored Below 140?
NO! Don’t border buying the Form if you scored below the cut-off mark of 140, you will not be admitted.
Can I register if I didn’t choose ATBU as 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution in JAMB?
NO! Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University must be your First or Second Choice Institution before you can apply.
However, you can change your institution of choice to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University on JAMB Portal if you want to register. See How to Change Course/Institution on the JAMB portal.
Can I apply for Direct Entry at ATBU?
YES! If you have completed an A-level programme, you can register as a direct entry candidate to begin Level 200.
ATBU Admission Requirements
- The minimum UTME (Jamb) cut-off point (120 for ND and 100 for NCE) and above.
- Candidates who choose the polytechnic as First Choice are eligible to apply for the 2020/2021 Admission screening exercise.
- Candidates that indicated interest in the Nuhu Bamali Polytechnic, Zaria as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are also advised to change to 1st Choice.
- Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB/NBIAS results to JAMB website (e-facility) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
- Only Candidates that participated in the Post-UTME exercise will be considered for admission into Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME or Direct Entry Form 2023/2024
All applicants are to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post -UTME online screening exercise. The Payment can be made through any Commercial Bank nationwide upon presentation of payment Slip generated from the Polytechnic Portal or directly pay online (web Payment.
Candidates are advised to provide authentic personal e-mail addresses and phone numbers for easy communication on their admission status.
Therefore, the applicants are to visit the school Post UTME Portal (postutme.nubapoly.net) for instructions on the Post UTME online screening exercise.
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic post UTME portal at https://postutme.nubapoly.net/.
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the submit button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, If your data is not available you shall check again later.
When is the Registration Closing Date?
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Deadline / Closing Date for the Sale and Submission of the completed Post UTME / Direct Entry Form is currently not available.
The deadline may not be extended, therefore endeavour to register on time.
Share this post and leave a comment below if you have any questions.